Free Shipping U.S. $100+
100% Secure Checkout
Hand-Inspected Quality Control
This one's for all of you who requested a Redux two piece strap!
The SL2 two piece strap is executed with Horween American leather and handcrafted right here in the U.S. and equipped with our original titanium hardware.
Color 8 is a truly sophisticated blend of burgundy and dark chocolate, and one of Horween Tannery's signature colors. What makes Color 8 so special is that the leather shifts tones depending on the light and patina. At times it can appear black, and other times burgundy, and even a muted mahogany.
COURG crew voted, we listened.
First, TL;DR Features, full notes below.
1. Many of us have really found the Horween Color 8 a good balance of stiffness and comfortable with the raw hide on the original single-piece straps, so we're not going to mess with a good thing here.
2. There's something really special about the raw edge on the Color 8, which would be a shame to cover up.
3. Our strap maker will hand stitch the straps with waxed thread with minimal double knots. The vast majority of you voted for the minimal stitch, which is the one I was leaning towards myself.
4. We're going to fly solo with the Redux & Co. symbol stamped into the tail. In our original production of leather straps, we included additional logo from a production partner and found that many of you would have preferred we left it off. So, that's what we're going to do.
5. We'll finish the tail end with a half hex to complement the gear shape and titanium hardware DNA.